In connection with the online sales activity of Alkotás Kft. (Hereinafter Data Management), the personal data of the registered users is handled exclusively for the purpose of delivering newsletters. It only handles personal data that is essential for the purpose of data management and is suitable for reaching the goal. Personal data is only managed to the extent and for the duration required to achieve this goal.
The Data Manager protects the personal information of registered users in all reasonable ways.
Address of the Data Handler: 5630 Békés, St. Paul Line 1.
Contact details: +36 66 / 411-447, email@example.com
Legal basis for data handling: CXII. Law on information self-determination and freedom of information § 5 (1) a) Contribution of the party concerned.
Contribution to data management: By signing up for a user, you expressly agree to manage your volunteer’s personal information.
- The circle of people concerned: the users who registered for the newsletter
The range of data processed: the data required by the registered users during the registration to complete the order: name, e-mail address.
The purpose of the data collection is to send a newsletter.
The persons who are able to excess the data:
– The staff of Alkotás Kft.
Data management duration:
personal data stored electronically will be stored until the user requests deletion.
The customer may apply to the data controller
– inform you about the handling of your personal data,
– correction of your personal data,
– the deletion or the blocking of his or her personal data. The data controller shall provide the information in writing in the shortest possible time, but not more than 10 days, in an understandable form, at the request of the registered user. If the registered user’s request is found legitimate, he or she will immediately arrange for the correction or deletion of his / her personal data. If the registered user is not satisfied with the data controller’s response, he may validate his / her personal data before a civil court and the National Data Protection and Information Authority (www. hu/kapcsolat.html). The 2011 CXII. Act on Information Self-Destruction and Freedom of Information can be found here: National Legislation (www.njt.hu)
If you do not agree to place a cookie, you can do this by setting options (forbidden, revoked) in your browser. In this case, this may restrict or prevent the use of certain services.